LIFE provides five core services of independent living. In recent years, LIFE successfully provided:
- Information and referral – almost 10,000 people received access to available services
- Peer Support – over 2,000 individuals had the opportunity to speak with others living with disability and receive guidance and support.
- Advocacy – close to 2,000 people were informed of their rights and assisted in obtaining help from available sources.
- Skills Training – instruction on how to live independently was provided to almost 1,200 people.
- Community Transition - In the past 8 years LIFE has assisted over 150 people to move from nursing homes and back to their community.
- Other Services – such as home modifications or durable medical equipment has been provided and coordinated for close to 4,000 people.